The Scientific Advisory Council of the Health Campus has been transferred from the Ministry for Science, Research and Culture of the federal state of Brandenburg to the Scientific Council of the Faculty for Health Sciences.
In this capacity, it advises the faculty in performing its tasks.
The focus is to support the faculty through the expertise of the advisory board members in strategic decisions.
Furthermore, the body is an important link between the Ministry for Science, Research and Culture and the faculty. The composition of its members reflects the main focus areas of the faculty.
- Prof. Dr Eckhart G. Hahn, Chairman: CV Prof. Hahn (PDF document)
- Prof. Dr Joachim W. Dudenhausen: MD; FRCOG(ae); FIAPM; Editor in Chief – Journal of Perinatal Medicine; Professor em., Klinik für Geburtsmedizin, Charité – University Hospital Berlin
- Prof. Dr Wolfgang Hoffmann: Head of the Care Epidemiology and Community Health Department, Institute for Community Medicine, Greifswald University Hospital
- Prof. Dr Jens Pietzsch: Head of the Radiopharmaceutical and Chemical Biology Department, Institute for Radiopharmaceutical Cancer Research, Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf (HZDR); Member of the Faculty of Chemistry and Food Chemistry, Mathematics and Natural Sciences Department,Technical University Dresden
- Prof. Dr Elisabeth Steinhagen-Thiessen: Senior Professor for Internal Medicine and Geriatrics; former Head of the Lipid Metabolism Working Area at the Medical Clinic for Endocrinology and Metabolic Medicine, Charité – University Hospital Berlin; Member of the German Ethics Council
- Prof. Dr Sebastian Vogt: Head of Research and Senior Doctor, Clinic for Heart and Thoracic Vascular Surgery, University Hospital Gießen and Marburg
- Prof. Dr Ulla Walter: Director of the Institute for Epidemiology, Social Medicine and Health System Research, Hanover Medical School
- Dr Guillaume Wendt: Medical Director Early Development, Novartis Pharma GmbH